The X-Games FS-16 Bike for Boys is a sixteen inches wheeler that is designed for kids to feel the excitement, fun and thrills of learning how to ride bikes. It comes with training wheels that can be removed and has wheels that are wide for better stability, a quick release mechanism for the seat that allows for better adjustment together with a coaster and handbrakes.
Buy Yours Now:
The X-Games FS-16 Bike for Boys comes with the following features:
- Comes with training wheels for the rear and front pegs.
- The seat is styled in a BMX X-Games design and comes with a quick release mechanism that enables easy height adjustment
- It features a hand brake for the front wheel and a coaster brake for the rear wheel.
- The suspension fork and frame are fabricated from a tig steel that is welded for toughness and rigidity.
- Features an alloy stem held in place by a four bolt system and front pegs for versatility.
- Comes with a sixteen inches wheels for training.
The X-Games FS-16 Bike for Boys comes partially assembled but the setting up and tuning is pretty easy and straightforward if you follow the instructions that come with it. Ensure you have the right set of Allen keys for you to complete the assembly. The quality is great while the front pegs are really a nice addition. The colors too are sleek, the brakes locks softly ensuring you don’t experience jolts and sudden jerking when learning to use the brakes. The bike feels a little bit heavy but it rides well and the sixteen inches wheels offers a nice resistance to rolling and are very wide to offer superb control and stability when learning. The quick release mechanism for the seat is very easy to operate and allow for better adjustment to the seating position. Generally, the X-Games FS-16 Bike for Boys is a decent choice for training kids to learn the basics of biking and is worth considering.